Alabama Kicker Receives Letter From President BushPosted by J Craig on December 11, 2013
Sports fans are downright crazy as most of us know and probably have our own moments we’d like to forget, but University of Alabama kicker Cade Foster received much more than craziness. After missing all three of the field goals he attempted against Auburn in the Iron Bowl, he received multiple death threats from many irate Alabama fans.
After these messages soon went viral and his teammates came to his defense, he then received something that would brighten up his day like no other. From one “43” to another he received a hand written letter from former President George W. Bush.
Dear Cade (#43), life has it’s setbacks. I know! However, you will be stronger with time..Sincerely- George Bush pic.twitter.com/jesykfKpDx
— Cade Foster (@Foster_43) December 11, 2013
President Bush writes:
Dear Cade (#43),
Life has its setbacks. I know! However you will be a stronger human with time. I wish you all the best—Sincerely—another 43 George Bush
Cade shared this message and photo on his Twitter and Instagram accounts. He was obviously very appreciative as he states, “Framing this.”
George W. Bush continues to be a class act well after his Presidency.
Latest posts by J Craig (see all)
- Refugee Resettlement is terrorizing America - February 13, 2016
- Election Day 2015 - November 3, 2015
- Cincinnati-area ER nurses stuck in Hurricane Patricia’s path - October 23, 2015
- NYPD officer killed in East Harlem shooting - October 21, 2015
- Sen. Cruz questions Sierra Club president on climate change - October 9, 2015