‘Coal Keeps the Lights On’ From Kentucky Marine VetPosted by J Craig on July 10, 2013
Jimmy Rose, a 32 year old Marine Veteran from Kentucky stunned the audience of America’s Got Talent with an original song, “Coal Keeps the Lights On”. Jimmy grew up in Pineville, Kentucky working in the coal mines, then served in the Marines with a tour of duty in Iraq. His service is to be applauded, but his country sound and Kentucky roots make him a class act as well.
Jimmy Rose performed a great song that truly hits home with many Americans who have grown up relying on this resource as a way of life and a way to power this great country.
“I wrote “Coal Keeps The Lights On” as a way of supporting my hometown.” – Jimmy Rose
Jimmy impressed all of the judges on the panel to say the least and moved on in the competition.
Latest posts by J Craig (see all)
- Refugee Resettlement is terrorizing America - February 13, 2016
- Election Day 2015 - November 3, 2015
- Cincinnati-area ER nurses stuck in Hurricane Patricia’s path - October 23, 2015
- NYPD officer killed in East Harlem shooting - October 21, 2015
- Sen. Cruz questions Sierra Club president on climate change - October 9, 2015