Congress holds hearing on American response to Ebola crisisPosted by Lawrence Lease on October 24, 2014
Chairman Darrell Issa of a House oversight committee called the latest Ebola case in New York “particularly distressing.” He was one of the many members who spoke at a hearing where military and health officials were testifying. Republicans have questioned the White House response to Ebola. This is the third hearing Congress has held on Ebola since Thomas Eric Duncan became the first person to die from the disease in Dallas, Texas; two of his nurses are recovering.
Latest posts by Lawrence Lease (see all)
- Gov. Palin puts aside usual banter and focuses on Veterans at CPAC - February 26, 2015
- ‘American Sniper’ killer found guilty of capital murder - February 25, 2015
- Governor Scott Walker addresses union protests and evolution - February 18, 2015
- Terrorists attempt to kill controversial Muhammad cartoonist Lars Vilks - February 14, 2015
- Jury selection complete in ‘American Sniper’ Chris Kyle’s murder trial - February 10, 2015