Famous Muhammad Illustrator is raising money for freedom of speechPosted by Jonas Christensen on January 9, 2015
Kurt Westergaard, the man who made the famous Muhammad drawings, have made a special edition of his “Free Speech” drawing. He has done that to raise money for Charlie Hebdo’s fight for free speech, and to help the surviving relatives after the terror attack in Paris.
On the drawing is a man with a pen, who tries to keep himself standing, even though he has an unreasonable possibilities of doing that.
Stand up for freedom of speech.
“We all need to stand up for the freedom of speech and this is my way of contributing to this fight. We hope that people will buy a drawing, and/or share this story with friends and family,” says Kurt Westergaard.
“Je Suis Charlie” can be bought here:
The special edition drawing will be sold for 350 Danish Krone or approximately $60 US Dollars incl. postage. The entire amount after deduction of costs and expenses will go to Charlie Hebdo to support those left behind and the continued work of Charlie Hebdo.
Buy the drawing today, and show your support for the free world and artists’ right to speak freely.
Please order here: http://www.galleri-draupner.dk/
IMPORTANT: Mark your order with your full name and the delivery address!
A delivery period of 5-8 days should be expected.
NOTE: This story has been edited for content after publication.
Latest posts by Jonas Christensen (see all)
- Terror in Denmark: 2 persons killed – 3 wounded - February 15, 2015
- Famous Muhammad Illustrator is raising money for freedom of speech - January 9, 2015
- Mosque leader: “I hope ISIS wins the war” - January 7, 2015
- Young Danish couple attacked by Muslims on Christmas evening - December 26, 2014
- Russian soldier died in a war that does not exist - December 22, 2014