First Look at Boston Bombing SuspectsPosted by J Craig on April 18, 2013
Thursday evening began with an FBI press conference many have been waiting for. They released the photos and video of the two possible suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings. The suspects can be seen clear enough where hopefully someone out there has information on their whereabouts. The FBI did say that the suspects should not be approached, and should be considered armed and extremely dangerous.
Video and images have been released at the FBI website.
America has faced tragedies before and we will show again a united front as Americans, as we come together to help bring these cowards to justice. We all know how we felt that afternoon when we heard that three were dead and more than 170 were injured. Our hearts and prayers certainly go out to all of those who were affected in this terrorist act, but we must come together as Americans. Boston needs it. The families of those who were lost need it. America needs it.
Now, the FBI has called upon the American citizens for help to again be their eyes and ears. Let’s do what we can, so we can see these scumbag terrorists get what is coming to them! America.
Latest posts by J Craig (see all)
- Refugee Resettlement is terrorizing America - February 13, 2016
- Election Day 2015 - November 3, 2015
- Cincinnati-area ER nurses stuck in Hurricane Patricia’s path - October 23, 2015
- NYPD officer killed in East Harlem shooting - October 21, 2015
- Sen. Cruz questions Sierra Club president on climate change - October 9, 2015