Guilty GosnellPosted by J Craig on May 13, 2013
Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell has been found guilty on three out of four counts for first-degree murder. He was convicted of murdering three babies who were born alive, acquitted in the fourth babies’ death, and guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the overdose death of an adult patient.
Gosnell, 72 years old performed late term abortions and snipped the spinal cords with scissors on the babies. Gosnell was extremely surprised at the verdict and looked completely stunned, but justice was served today. I’m glad the jury didn’t think killing crying babies was acceptable behavior in civil society. Kudos to them.The jury will return Tuesday to hear evidence whether or not to give Gosnell the death penalty.He performed thousands of abortions over a 30-year career. Authorities said the medical practice alone earned him about $1.8 million a year, mostly cash. Authorities found $250,000 hidden in a bedroom when they searched his house. He also owned a beach home and several rental properties.
His house of horrors has come to an end, but this is certainly not the last of this sort of practice. Many more are out there. We must stand up for innocent babies and put an end to facilities like his.
Latest posts by J Craig (see all)
- Refugee Resettlement is terrorizing America - February 13, 2016
- Election Day 2015 - November 3, 2015
- Cincinnati-area ER nurses stuck in Hurricane Patricia’s path - October 23, 2015
- NYPD officer killed in East Harlem shooting - October 21, 2015
- Sen. Cruz questions Sierra Club president on climate change - October 9, 2015