High school shooting victim succumbs to injuriesPosted by Lawrence Lease on October 27, 2014
A 14 year old victim injured during a high school shooting at Marysville-Pilchuk High School died. She raises the number of victims to two; another girl was killed by gunman Jaylen Fryberg. Three others remain hospitalized from the Friday shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High School, 30 miles north of Seattle. 14 year old Gia Soriano,who was hospitalized in critical condition with head injuries succumbed to her wounds according to the hospital staff. Her family released a statement through the hospital staff during a press conference.
We are devastated by this senseless tragedy. Gia is our beautiful daughter and words cannot express how much we will miss her.
Latest posts by Lawrence Lease (see all)
- Gov. Palin puts aside usual banter and focuses on Veterans at CPAC - February 26, 2015
- ‘American Sniper’ killer found guilty of capital murder - February 25, 2015
- Governor Scott Walker addresses union protests and evolution - February 18, 2015
- Terrorists attempt to kill controversial Muhammad cartoonist Lars Vilks - February 14, 2015
- Jury selection complete in ‘American Sniper’ Chris Kyle’s murder trial - February 10, 2015