ICYMI: #ANMNewsBigHits for 10/23Posted by Keith Plunkett on October 23, 2014
Here’s the Big Hits from the past 7 days.
- Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Michelle Keller voted to allow secret abortions in teen girls. Back in 2011 in a “sealed” vote, Keller voted in favor of allowing teenage girls to travel out of state to have abortions in Kentucky without parental consent.
Proof An Arab Palestine Has Never Existed. An archaeological find substantiates the timeline of Israel being raided by Rome and puts in serious doubt any claims of a Arab Palestine before 1948.
Kentucky Conservatives have BVS. You can tell who the Kentucky Conservative voters are this year by their ten mile stare and their bent over posture. They’re suffering from BVS or “Battered Voter Syndrome” and they may need a 12 step program to break free of it.
Cybersecurity Threat: Is your flashlight app spying on you? We all know about flashlights on our smartphones and most people are probably using them on a daily basis, but did you know that they could be spying on you? Most of the top downloaded flashlight apps are now part of a privacy breach according to cybersecurity expert Gary Miliefsky of Snoopwall.
Stephen Hawking Scientific Boycott Of Israel Comes Back To Haunt Him In The Form Of Possible ALS Cure. Stephen Hawking, one of the most virulent anti-Israel theoreticians has ALS. He is a known advocate for boycotting everything Israel. And now, Israel just may have found the cure for this horrific disease.
These are the top 5 hits for the past 7 days on this October 23. Have one you want to comment about? Drop me a line on Twitter @Keithplunkett and by using #ANMNewsBigHits
Latest posts by Keith Plunkett (see all)
- PLUNKETT: A top-tier presidential candidate is coming to the state. Where’s the Mississippi Republican Party? - August 10, 2015
- ICYMI: #ANMNewsBigHits for 10/23 - October 23, 2014
- Obama appointment of Klain as Ebola czar shows he’s putting politics above public safety. - October 17, 2014
- Game Changer in Mississippi? Childers becomes first Democrat to sign anti-amnesty pledge. - October 2, 2014
- Republicans dealt a blow in Kansas with court ruling, Roberts down by 5. - October 1, 2014