IDF on High Alert; Hezbollah attacks from LebanonPosted by Eileen Hart on March 14, 2014
The Israeli Defense Forces are on high alert as attacks from Lebanon came in earlier today on the Israel-Lebanese border in the Har Dov area of Northern Israel.
Times of Israel is reporting that Lebanese attackers targeted an IDF patrol with an explosive device. Hezbollah is believed to be responsible for the attack. Three soldiers were taken to the hospital to rule out any internal injuries from the explosion according to IDF Radio.
According to residents who live in Har Dov, two loud blasts were heard. As of right now, it is being investigated. Citizens who live in Kiryat Shemona to the Golan Heights are asked to stay away from the border as an investigation takes place. I will have an update as soon as more information is available.
It is Sabbath there now and the holiday of Purim. As of today, two attacks on Israel have happened in less than 48 hours of each other. May G-d protect the delicate hands of the IDF and make them swift and accurate in their mission to destroy our enemies.
Latest posts by Eileen Hart (see all)
- The Hillary Clinton of Israel has been fired - December 2, 2014
- From seven to forty nine, the terror remains the same - November 28, 2014
- Gaza has arrived in Ferguson, Missouri - November 25, 2014
- Who exactly is the new EU Foreign Policy Chief, Federica Mogherini? - November 18, 2014
- State Department weekly bullying of Israel - November 16, 2014