Jihadist runs down 11 pedestrians in FrancePosted by Jonas Christensen on December 22, 2014
Eleven people were run down by a 40-year-old man in Dijon, France. Two of the victims were badly heart, but their life is out of danger.
Driver was shouting “Allahu Akbar”.
The criminal was shouting “Allahu Akbar” (God is great), and that he did this for the children of Palestine, while running down the pedestrians, says one of the eyewitnesses. Another source close to the investigation says that the motive behind the criminal act is unknown. However, the 40-year-old criminal is already well-known by the French authorities, and is an Islamic extremist.
After the Jihadist was arrested he was hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital.
The criminal act happens a day after a Jihadist was shot by police, after he attacked three police officers in Joue-les-Tours, France. This Jihadist also shouted “Allahu Akbar” before his criminal act.
Latest posts by Jonas Christensen (see all)
- Terror in Denmark: 2 persons killed – 3 wounded - February 15, 2015
- Famous Muhammad Illustrator is raising money for freedom of speech - January 9, 2015
- Mosque leader: “I hope ISIS wins the war” - January 7, 2015
- Young Danish couple attacked by Muslims on Christmas evening - December 26, 2014
- Russian soldier died in a war that does not exist - December 22, 2014