Jon Stewart Finally Wakes Up on Obamacare DisasterPosted by J Craig on October 22, 2013
Now you know the Obamacare rollout has been a complete disaster when even The Daily Show host Jon Stewart mentions its epic failure. On Monday’s edition, Stewart hammers the rollout and gives his unique perspective on the nightmare that is coming to be known as Obamacare. Remember though, this website cost taxpayers a whopping $634 Million, but hey President Obama is now bringing in the “best and brightest” to help fix this thing. We should be good now.
Oh my God, less than 10 percent?” Stewart said. “How bad is that? Twenty percent is the number of dentists who recommend sugared gum. How low is it? According to a recent poll, more of this country believes Obamacare has been repealed than have been able to sign up for Obamacare. The whole point of web sites is to design them so that it is nearly impossible to not sign up for something. Every time I go on Amazon there’s a 40 percent chance I’ll mistakenly overnight myself six seasons of ‘Night Court.’ It’s just the way it’s designed. ‘Are you sure you want to leave this page?’ Yes I am — oops, turns out I ordered something. So how are the Democrats going to spin this turd?
Latest posts by J Craig (see all)
- Refugee Resettlement is terrorizing America - February 13, 2016
- Election Day 2015 - November 3, 2015
- Cincinnati-area ER nurses stuck in Hurricane Patricia’s path - October 23, 2015
- NYPD officer killed in East Harlem shooting - October 21, 2015
- Sen. Cruz questions Sierra Club president on climate change - October 9, 2015