Kentuckians are looking at Matt Bevin for GovernorPosted by Editorial Staff on October 29, 2015
Next Tuesday, we determine the future of our State. Voting is a right that few countries can exercise as freely as we do in the U. S.
The differences in candidates couldn’t be greater:
- Matt Bevin: Pro-Life
- Jack Conway: Pro-Abortion (has accepted money from Planned Parenthood)
- Matt Bevin: A self-made man who served as an Army Officer.
- Conway: Child of privilege
- Matt Bevin: Stands up for our Constitution
- Conway: Refused to defend a Constitutional vote required by his oath of office. (The Governor ended up spending money we don’t have in Conway’s absence)
- Matt Bevin is a successful businessman.
- Jack Conway became Kentucky’s chief law enforcement officer touting anti-drug skills. Since his taking office, everyone in KY has been touched by the heroin epidemic. (The State Police in Southern KY have had to be re-trained to handle drug intoxication.)
I’ve known Matt Bevin since before he decided to run for United States Senator. He’s a good man who has invested greatly of himself to get our state turned around for the future of our children. Conway, a man of utter incompetence panders to special interests and extreme ideologies.
Please vote on Tuesday, November 3rd and implore friends and family to vote. This election will impact all of our lives. Matt Bevin is the only choice.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- Kentucky County’s proposed Intl. Code Ordinance intrusive, tramples property rights - January 11, 2016
- Kentuckians are looking at Matt Bevin for Governor - October 29, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Texas Doc: Harvesting intact fetal heads “will give me something to strive for” - October 27, 2015
- Mississippi Senator McDaniel releases statement on Boehner resignation - September 25, 2015
- Ted Cruz to campaign with Chris McDaniel in Mississippi - August 8, 2015