Kentuckians are voting for Matt BevinPosted by Editorial Staff on May 13, 2015
All we want out of Kentucky’s next Governor is a better business climate with less taxes and regulations. Everything we read about Matt Bevin makes us believe he will greatly help our Commonwealth. It is also good to hear that Matt Bevin will fight against the EPA’s war on the energy sector in Kentucky, in particular the relentless attacks on Kentucky’s coal industry. We need to keep energy costs reasonable in Kentucky to enhance industry and bring in new businesses.
Our votes are reserved for the Honorable Matt Bevin on May 19th. Please join us to make a more prosperous Kentucky and a better way of life for all our citizens.
Ben & Theresa Goldade
Dry Ridge, Kentucky
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- Kentucky County’s proposed Intl. Code Ordinance intrusive, tramples property rights - January 11, 2016
- Kentuckians are looking at Matt Bevin for Governor - October 29, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Texas Doc: Harvesting intact fetal heads “will give me something to strive for” - October 27, 2015
- Mississippi Senator McDaniel releases statement on Boehner resignation - September 25, 2015
- Ted Cruz to campaign with Chris McDaniel in Mississippi - August 8, 2015