Kurdish forces ready to attack ISIS in ShingalPosted by Jonas Christensen on December 9, 2014
Since August, the Kurdish city of Shingal has been besieged by the terrorists of ISIS. Many citizens of Shingal escaped before ISIS came, but those left behind were either killed or used for slavery or prostitution. For three months Shingal has been a place filled with Islamists where Shariah Law has been implemented. A law where men have more worth than women. A law where you are not allowed to be a Christian, Jew, or any other non-Muslim religion. A law where pedophilia is allowed.
While the leaders of the Western world still discuss how to fight these terrorists from ISIS, Kurdish fighters take action to secure peace and freedom. Today a large Kurdish army began their march to Shingal to attack ISIS and liberate their town and people.
Latest posts by Jonas Christensen (see all)
- Terror in Denmark: 2 persons killed – 3 wounded - February 15, 2015
- Famous Muhammad Illustrator is raising money for freedom of speech - January 9, 2015
- Mosque leader: “I hope ISIS wins the war” - January 7, 2015
- Young Danish couple attacked by Muslims on Christmas evening - December 26, 2014
- Russian soldier died in a war that does not exist - December 22, 2014