Mark Levin’s Idea to Explain the Obama EconomyPosted by J Craig on February 13, 2014
Mark Levin, a popular conservative radio talk show host and author of “The Liberty Amendments” has an awesome idea for Republicans. He lays out a scenario for how to explain the Obama economy in a large assembly room. The Democrat Party has always made issues to be very personal in order to reach the hearts of voters rather than both their hearts and their minds. It is time for Republicans to start pressing on the important issues and stop running from the liberal media and the Obama watchdog service.
Obama’s policies are killing our economy. They have failed. The media will not tell you this of course. To admit Obama and his policies have failed is to admit liberalism has failed, and that is something our media will go bankrupt before doing.
There is no chance in hell they would treat a Republican president in this manner. Ask George W. Bush.
Latest posts by J Craig (see all)
- Refugee Resettlement is terrorizing America - February 13, 2016
- Election Day 2015 - November 3, 2015
- Cincinnati-area ER nurses stuck in Hurricane Patricia’s path - October 23, 2015
- NYPD officer killed in East Harlem shooting - October 21, 2015
- Sen. Cruz questions Sierra Club president on climate change - October 9, 2015