Matt Bevin will work to repeal ObamacarePosted by Editorial Staff on April 11, 2015
The liberals in both major political parties make the tired argument that every other developed nation has a single-payer universal healthcare system. To save money is one reason offered. Yet the main tenet of economics is that monopolies yield higher, not lower, prices. And a single-payer universal healthcare system is the very definition of a monopoly in healthcare.
The only way to save money and reduce costs under Obamacare is to either significantly reduce compensation for the medical professionals, which will guarantee a rapidly growing shortage of them, or ration care, which will defeat the stated purpose of universal healthcare.
If our elected officials were really interested in decentralization and local control, they would work to repeal the unconstitutional Obamacare law. The only true American position is complete repeal of this horrendous law.
As our next Governor, Matt Bevin will work hard to repeal Obamacare and turn Kentucky back into a free market economy.
Remember to vote MATT BEVIN FOR KENTUCKY GOVERNOR on May 19.
Ben & Theresa Goldade
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- Kentucky County’s proposed Intl. Code Ordinance intrusive, tramples property rights - January 11, 2016
- Kentuckians are looking at Matt Bevin for Governor - October 29, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Texas Doc: Harvesting intact fetal heads “will give me something to strive for” - October 27, 2015
- Mississippi Senator McDaniel releases statement on Boehner resignation - September 25, 2015
- Ted Cruz to campaign with Chris McDaniel in Mississippi - August 8, 2015