Melissa Harris-Perry of MSNBC is more ‘terrified’ of police than ISIS or EbolaPosted by J Craig on October 14, 2014
In another episode of Dangling Tampons, MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry once again shows the world (or her nine viewers) that she may still be suffering from Obamalitis. She has a panel discussion about the high-profile police shooting in Ferguson, Missouri and says that she feels much more terror every time she sees blue lights than when she thinks about Ebola or ISIS.
This woman still has a network television show as she continues to spew a daily dosage of ignorance. It certainly is no surprise coming from the same woman who wore tampons in her ears on live television and poked fun of Mitt Romney’s adopted grandchild.
She is stating that police officers are more dangerous than the Islamic terrorists who are beheading Americans and the deathly Ebola virus. Yeah, disgusting and completely ignorant.
I feel like, ‘OK. Please God, don’t make me have to interact here.’
Latest posts by J Craig (see all)
- Refugee Resettlement is terrorizing America - February 13, 2016
- Election Day 2015 - November 3, 2015
- Cincinnati-area ER nurses stuck in Hurricane Patricia’s path - October 23, 2015
- NYPD officer killed in East Harlem shooting - October 21, 2015
- Sen. Cruz questions Sierra Club president on climate change - October 9, 2015