Military Duo’s: “Proud of Who I Am”Posted by J Craig on September 9, 2014
Two military men sat down and performed a great country song in tribute to all of the soldiers and their families. The song, “Proud of Who I Am” is a genuine song that paints a picture on a story of a soldier’s life and what it takes to protect our freedom. Lane Goff and Lucien Patten, from Fort Eustis, Virginia are truly humbled and appreciative of what has transpired since the uploading of this raw video.
This may not be a perfect video or a digital masterpiece nor is it a big production number on American Idol, but it is real and goes straight to the heart of those that support our troops. The song’s raw patriotism has gone viral and shows the true love of country.
Please show your support by sharing their video and helping them reach more people who can truly appreciate music like this.
Patten and Goff would like to thank y’all for sharing the video and for supporting the troops:
Please LIKE their Facebook Page and share the video
God bless our men and women in uniform and may he continue to bless the United States of America.
Latest posts by J Craig (see all)
- Refugee Resettlement is terrorizing America - February 13, 2016
- Election Day 2015 - November 3, 2015
- Cincinnati-area ER nurses stuck in Hurricane Patricia’s path - October 23, 2015
- NYPD officer killed in East Harlem shooting - October 21, 2015
- Sen. Cruz questions Sierra Club president on climate change - October 9, 2015