Mosque leader: “I hope ISIS wins the war”Posted by Jonas Christensen on January 7, 2015
Oussama El-Saadi, who is the leader of the Grimhoej Mosque in Denmark, has said that he hopes that ISIS wins the war in Syria and Iraq.
“When the Western world declared war against ISIS, then it is not a war against terror, it is a war against all Muslims in the world. We have painted a picture of ISIS seen through the glasses of USA,” says Oussama El-Saadi. He thinks that it is not possible for him to judge ISIS, and he has only heard good stories about them through his family in Iraq.
Abu Bilal works as Imam in the Grimhoej Mosque.
In the same Mosque where Oussama is leader, works another Islamist. This Islamist is Abu Bilal, who became famous in 2014, when in Berlin he stated that God should kill all Jews. Afterwards he was charged in Germany and Denmark for urging Muslims to kill Jews. However, the mosque still respects him and he is still an employee at the mosque.
Twenty-two have traveled to Syria and Iraq.
The police in Denmark made a study that showed; Twenty-two from the mosque’s congregation have traveled to Syria and Iraq to fight for ISIS. Still the association that runs the mosque receives money from the Danish government, which is spent on preachers like Abu Bilal or Abu Hamza, who are placed on the terrorism list in the United States.
Latest posts by Jonas Christensen (see all)
- Terror in Denmark: 2 persons killed – 3 wounded - February 15, 2015
- Famous Muhammad Illustrator is raising money for freedom of speech - January 9, 2015
- Mosque leader: “I hope ISIS wins the war” - January 7, 2015
- Young Danish couple attacked by Muslims on Christmas evening - December 26, 2014
- Russian soldier died in a war that does not exist - December 22, 2014