PRESS RELEASE: Wesley Wilson declares his candidacy for the Republican Primary in Mississippi’s 62nd House DistrictPosted by Editorial Staff on January 8, 2015
Wednesday, January 7, 2014
Richland, Miss. — Wesley Wilson of Richland has filed papers with the Mississippi Republican Party, officially declaring his candidacy for the Republican Primary in Mississippi’s 62nd House District.
Fiscal responsibility, economic revival and a thriving educational system are three issues that Wilson will urge the House to address. Wilson will fight tirelessly to ensure every voice is heard and strongly represented.
Wilson, a longtime resident of Richland, MS, graduate of Richland High School and Mississippi College, is ready to take a stand for his community. “This is my home, these are my neighbors, friends, and family. It troubles me to know individuals in District 62 are without strong conservative leadership.”
Wilson will bring a new generation of leadership to Jackson. With energy and enthusiasm, he will ensure District 62 will have a conservative leading the fight for a better Mississippi.
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- Kentucky County’s proposed Intl. Code Ordinance intrusive, tramples property rights - January 11, 2016
- Kentuckians are looking at Matt Bevin for Governor - October 29, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Texas Doc: Harvesting intact fetal heads “will give me something to strive for” - October 27, 2015
- Mississippi Senator McDaniel releases statement on Boehner resignation - September 25, 2015
- Ted Cruz to campaign with Chris McDaniel in Mississippi - August 8, 2015