Radio Show: Benghazi, IRS, Obama, & MorePosted by J Craig on May 29, 2013
Be sure to listen to the Podcast from the radio show I appeared on Wednesday night called, “The Truth is Out There”. We discussed Benghazi, the IRS, and the DOJ scandals, Barack Obama, the similarities with the Nixon and Obama administrations, and of course Red Knuckle Politics.
I discussed how we at Red Knuckle Politics want to be part of changing the culture and reaching minorities and the youth as well, which I firmly believe is crucial. We have to do more to attract the attention of these particular groups if we want to truly reach them and educate them. We need to start doing more things that they are interested in and start speaking to them, not at them. We have to go to them and speak on a personal level, interact, and engage with them. After we start doing certain important things, then we can truly begin educating and getting our conservative message out there.
Here is the podcast. Enjoy!
Latest posts by J Craig (see all)
- Refugee Resettlement is terrorizing America - February 13, 2016
- Election Day 2015 - November 3, 2015
- Cincinnati-area ER nurses stuck in Hurricane Patricia’s path - October 23, 2015
- NYPD officer killed in East Harlem shooting - October 21, 2015
- Sen. Cruz questions Sierra Club president on climate change - October 9, 2015