Terror in Denmark: 2 persons killed – 3 woundedPosted by Jonas Christensen on February 15, 2015
There have been three shootings in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The first shooting happened Saturday, February 14, 2015 at the concert place “Krudttoenden”, where a man by the name of Omar El-Hussein used a machine gun to shoot inside the cafe. They were having a freedom of speech conference when the attack happened. Muhammad caricaturist, Lars Vilks, and Francois Zimeray, the French ambassador to Denmark, were attending the conference. Three police officers were wounded, and Finn Noergaard, a film director, was killed. The terrorist escaped after the first attack by stealing a car.
Later Saturday night, the terrorist arrived at a Synagogue in Copenhagen, where he shot a 37-year-old Jew, Dan Uzan, who was looking out for kids celebrating a Bar Mitzvah inside the Synagogue. Two policemen were hit by gunfire at this location as well.
The terrorist was caught by the police early Sunday, February 15, 2015. He started shooting at them, and was killed by return fire.
Latest posts by Jonas Christensen (see all)
- Terror in Denmark: 2 persons killed – 3 wounded - February 15, 2015
- Famous Muhammad Illustrator is raising money for freedom of speech - January 9, 2015
- Mosque leader: “I hope ISIS wins the war” - January 7, 2015
- Young Danish couple attacked by Muslims on Christmas evening - December 26, 2014
- Russian soldier died in a war that does not exist - December 22, 2014