The Obama Administration did not ask ABC, CBS, NBC, or FOX to air Immigration announcementPosted by J Craig on November 20, 2014
ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX were not asked to air President Obama’s primetime announcement on immigration policy, but Univision will break away from their airing of the Latin Grammy Awards to broadcast. Is Obama specifically catering to who will “want” to listen to Amnesty talk?
Here is a video aired on Fox News “Fox and Friends” of the President speaking about what he can and cannot do with his power regarding executive order:
So, tonight as President Obama delivers his address on his planned executive actions concerning immigration reform, don’t be surprised to see very low ratings. More people would rather be watching their primetime shows like The Big Bang Theory or Bones than listen to a man talk about how he is the only person able to “fix” our complex issues.
Obama’s 8 p.m. Eastern time announcement will come at the start of the second hour of the 15th annual Latin Grammys, which begins at 7 p.m. Thursday on Spanish-language TV network Univision.
President Obama may not be able to win over the networks anymore, but at least his Spanish audience may appreciate his football spike.
Latest posts by J Craig (see all)
- Refugee Resettlement is terrorizing America - February 13, 2016
- Election Day 2015 - November 3, 2015
- Cincinnati-area ER nurses stuck in Hurricane Patricia’s path - October 23, 2015
- NYPD officer killed in East Harlem shooting - October 21, 2015
- Sen. Cruz questions Sierra Club president on climate change - October 9, 2015