WURTZ: It’s time to deport 11 million illegal aliensPosted by Tom Wurtz on January 2, 2015
Now that the Republicans have the majority in the U.S House and Senate, will they act like law-abiding Americans and deport 11 million illegal aliens?
Here’s how we arrived at today’s crisis. The first Mexican-American War was fought between 1846-1848 over the Texas border conflict. The United States crushed Mexico capturing Mexico City. In the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, The U.S. received the northern part of Mexico – California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Texas and parts of Oklahoma, Kansas and Wyoming.
The second Mexican-American War has been going on ever since the first one ended. Mexicans and other nationals have been illegally crossing the Mexican/U.S. border. The current estimate is that 11 million illegal aliens have invaded and currently reside in America. The U.S. government has been anemic in stopping the attacks.
On November 20, 2014, President Barack Obama unilaterally surrendered, as previous presidents have as well, to Mexico and their invading allies. On November 20, which is also known as Mexican Revolution Day, Obama signed an executive order to turn 4.7 million illegal aliens into legal American citizens. As a result of America’s surrender, the United States will house, feed, educate and medically treat illegal aliens.
During the president’s surrender speech, he made a statement I found un-American. He said, “Mass amnesty would be unfair. Mass deportation would be both impossible and contrary to our character.”
Back in 2012, the Democratic mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, echoed Obama’s myth when bashing Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney concerning the deportation of 11 million illegals.
“This is a party with a platform that calls for the self-deportation of 11 million people. I ask you – I know some of you, all of you went to college, many of you are history majors, liberal arts majors. What country in the world has ever deported 11 million people?”
Why would deporting 11 million illegal aliens be impossible? Why would enforcing laws be contrary to our character? This is where history is important.
During World War II, the United States military consisted of 16.1 million service members. Approximately 73 percent (11,753,000) were deployed halfway around the world to fight Germany, Italy and Japan. Americans were deployed from all 50 states. The U.S. not only sent them around the world and delivered mail to their foxholes, America brought home over 95 percent.
Mass deportation has been done on numerous occasions during every foreign war. If America had the spine it had during World War II, this deportation (deployment) mission could be completed in four years. Hell, the majority of illegal aliens only need a one-way cab ride south.
The solution to illegal aliens is simple.
1. Secure the border
- Complete the border fence within four years.
- Mine the 1,900 mile U.S./Mexican border.
- Utilize drones to patrol the border and attack those who invade U.S. territory.
2. Reduce Incentive to Invade America
- Every nation’s illegal alien apprehended will be fined $1 million.
- Nations failing to pay will result in sanctions or confiscation of land or other assets.
- The e-Verify System (U.S. government citizen database) will be mandatory for all employers and individuals.
- Corporation who retain the services of illegal aliens will be penalized with a corporate tax rate of 75 percent for 5 years for each occurrence. Isn’t this like promoting harsher penalties on drug dealers as many Kentucky legislators are proposing?
- Individuals retaining illegals will be fined $250,000 per occurrence.
- All Americans will be required to carry a photo ID just like they would if they wanted to buy cough medicine for their children.
- All law enforcement agencies will validate IDs during normal police activities.
- Those without valid IDs will be turned over to the military for validation or deportation.
- Since the military has successfully handled mass deportation, they will manage this process.
- All illegal aliens will be deported back to Mexico.
- The U.S. military will seize part of Northern Mexico to be utilized as the deportation drop zone. If Mexico objects to this condition, America’s military will await the arrival of their troops. The deportation base will be called Remember Sgt. Tahmooressi, in honor of the U.S. soldier detained in Mexico for over 200 days for making a wrong turn and couldn’t wait to leave Mexico.
The deportation of 11 million illegal aliens is doable, but do the Republicans have the spine to protect and lead America? Will their actions match their campaign words?
The media will scream that the evil U.S. government is breaking up families. America will not be breaking up families. Those families who wish to stay while their illegal family members leave will be choosing to break up their family.
I remember a time when Americans believed we could do anything. Today, we believe we can’t do anything except watch America’s presidents and Congress surrender to a corrupt nation like Mexico without a single shot being fired. Maybe, Bill O’Reilly’s next book title should be Killing America or Matando America.
Latest posts by Tom Wurtz (see all)
- WURTZ: Rocky punches Kentucky taxpayers in the gut - February 24, 2015
- WURTZ: Feds data proves P3 legislation is not necessary - February 17, 2015
- WURTZ: Minimum wage laws have failed for over 4,000 years - February 15, 2015
- WURTZ: Why do smoking ban sponsors sentence children to death? - February 14, 2015
- WURTZ: If coalition is correct, Brent Spence Bridge must be shutdown - February 7, 2015